The mission of the Buddhist Tzu Chi Free Clinic of Hawaii is to provide compassionate and respectful care to the poor and needy:
- By focusing on primary medical preventitive care and health education.
- By helping the needy espace the cycle of sickness and suffering through social services counseling.
- Without discrimination for race, religion, sex, age or nationality.
- With the island of Oahu as the primary service area, with periodic missions to other locations in the State of Hawaii, the Pacific Basin, and worldwide.
- By providing treatment, diagnostic testing, and basic pharmaceuticals without charge. Funded primarily through donations and grants.
The Buddhist Tzu Chi Free Clinic of Hawaii strives to provide compassionate and respectful medical care to the poor and helpless based on the spirit and teachings of Master Cheng Yen. This approach includes:
- The delivery of quality medical care to the needy in
- A family-like environment of safe, clean and comfortable facilities by
- An abundant staff of credentialed, loving volunteers who understand others.
To volunteer, please call: (808)737-8885 or (808)226-1767. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Primary Medical Care
- Obs.& Gyn.
- General Laboratory
- Diagnostic Radiology Test
- Dental Services
*Free basic medicine, No narcotics!
You can qualify for the services provided by this FREE clinic if you meet the following:
- No medical insurance
- Low family income.
Please bring one of the following documents (no need for dental patients):
- The previous year's tax return
- Paycheck receipt
- SSI (Social Security Income)
- Food Stamp
Dental Clinic Hours:
Wednesdays and Fridays 5:00pm-7:00pm
Address, Phone and Fax:
100 North Beretania St., Suite 122
Honolulu, HI 96817